The school has a variety of facilities that can be hired for private events or by organisations/clubs.
- smaller infant hall (£14/hour)
- larger junior hall (£20/hour)
- classrooms including the DT room (£12/hour)
- playground (£10/hour)
Below are the dimensions of both halls:
|Junior hall||Length||17M / 55.10ft|
|Width||10.5M / 34.8ft|
|Height||4.5M / 14.10ft|
|Infant hall||Length||10.8M / 36ft|
|Width||9.5M / 31.2ft|
|Height||5.42M / 18ft|
It is also possible to hire one of the halls and the playground together:
- smaller infant hall and playground together (£16/hour)
- larger junior hall and playground together (£22/hour)
There are several additional costs that should be taken into consideration:
- 15% insurance (based only on the cost of the total number of hours hired and if you don't already have it through your organisation, usually only required for private hires).
- £21 opening and closing fee which goes directly to the caretaker if your hire is out of his contractual hours/at the weekend. If the school happens to be already open when you start your hire you will only be charged half this amount.
- Depending on the type of hire, either a £50 refundable deposit (for one off hires) or £100 refundable deposit (for regular hires) which will be returned within 3 working days of the hire or at the end of the hire period.
Attached is the Lettings policy and premises hire application form.
Please refer to the school calendar to check availability of premises to hire - filter by premises hire category.
Having referred to the premises hire calendar, price list and lettings policy, if you would like to proceed with making a booking please complete the below application form and email to:
Once the application form has been received, you will be invoiced which will detail payment details. It is only on receipt of payment that the booking can be considered confirmed.
Please contact the premises hire manager using the below form with any further queries.