Teacher clubs autumn 2020
We are planning the Autumn 2020 term with the hope and anticipation of returning to some kind of normality. Although waiting for clarification of Government guidelines regarding what will happen in September, our intention is to plan ahead for teacher led clubs to proceed as normal. As you will appreciate anything could change between now and September 2020, so these plans are made with large caveats and the understanding they may not proceed.
We have changed the teacher club request process to avoid you having to complete forms, sending in cash/cheques and coming into the office/posting slips in the grey box. It will also allow you to keep a record of the clubs you have applied for. Going forward the process will be managed via email and ScoPay and is as follows:
- Attached is the Autumn 2020 club plan, with your child, please select the teacher club that they would like to do. The teacher clubs specify the word teacher and appear in red.
- Please then email your club requests to the new teacher club email address: email@example.com with the following information:
- The cut-off date for all requests is Friday 3rd July.
- On Friday 10th July we will email parents to confirm the club your child has a place in. If a club is over-subscribed you will be informed if you did not get a place or if it will only run for half a term, in an attempt to accommodate everyone.
- Payment is not expected until September, once we know if the club will actually proceed. You will be contacted in September requesting payment via ScoPay if they do. We are aware many of you paid for Summer 2020 clubs that did not happen and the intention is to provide you with a ScoPay credit to use against future clubs.
Any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Autumn term teacher clubs run week commencing 21st September 2020 – 4th December 2020.