Below are some key points for parents and children to remember:
- Please follow the staggered times for drop off and leaving school.
- Social distancing to be maintained on the playground, exiting using the one-way system and coming promptly for drop off and pick up times is vital.
- Walking around school using the one-way systems is required.
- Children will be encouraged to wash/sanitise their hands regularly throughout the day.
- Children will be encouraged to try to keep to social distancing and not touch each other.
- If attending Breakfast Club and/or Reigate Tea Club children will be grouped in their class pod.
- Children will remain in their class pod throughout the day.
- At play and lunch-time a child will be in their designated pod area.
- Children will sit in pairs, in rows, facing the front. All their exercise books, reading books and resources/equipment needed will be in front of them, thus reducing the number of items children and teachers both have to touch.
- Please come into school in PE kit on PE days.
- Lunchtime for both key stages is completely separate and the children either eat in their classroom or in the hall.
- All children must remember to bring in their own named water bottles and pencil cases.
- Please do not come into the office. Parents can carry on using their teacher’s school email address or use: firstname.lastname@example.org. Emails will be replied to in office hours (8.30am – 5.30pm) during term time and within 24-48 hours.